πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes- Episode 69

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Behind the Scenes- Episode 69

Wanna have a sneak peek behind the scenes of the new episode? Our Game Studio team has some level tips ready for you!

Let's pass the mic to the team 🎀:

"This fantastic new episode will let you play another 15 awesome levels.

Our favorite levels areΒ 1163,1169,1173. You can also find challenging levels such asΒ 1164, 1168,1174 where your skills will be tested.

Β 

Level 1164. Try creating as many power-ups to help you out clearing the game objectives.

Β 

Level 1168. Get rid of that flowers and get the keys as fast as you can.🌹🌹

Β 

Level 1174. This one is tricky, as there are contraptions that open and close, keep that in mind to win the level!

Β 

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!"

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,862 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! It's really new levels are back on this game today! @QueenRaffie πŸ˜ƒ

I will complete these 15 new levels soon! πŸ˜‰

I will tagging amazing Diamond Diaries Players who have reached to level 1160 :

@razaj, @Kimberly_Martin, @Judy1031, @nemway, @Matti61 and @ClairBear πŸ‘‹

Finally new levels are back and I hope you love playing these new levels! 😍

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! β™₯️

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @QueenRaffie πŸ‘‹

I think this episode's levels are still nice! πŸ‘

Finally I complete these new levels (From level 1161 to 1175) today! πŸ˜„

These new levels are NO problem of incorrect goals but they become more tricky to us! πŸ‘Œ

Thank you for your creating these new levels and well done! Diamond Diaries's Studio Team! πŸ‘

Have a SASSY day! β™₯️

• Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    Hi Lim I am just now seeing this oh, I have a family member who's sick I needed my attention for a while but I did finish 1160 today I can't believe you already finished episode 69 in one day you are awesome!! I will try my hand at the quiz and play episode 69 starting today but I didn't think it would come out until tomorrow I thought it was every other Thursday I wish the levels would come out sooner have a good one Lim
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2020
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Wow! Congratulations! You have completed episode 68 today! So let's continue to play episode 69 right now! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Kimberly_Martin πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

I hope you can pass these new levels (but some tricky levels here) and love playing this episode's levels! πŸ’•

Good luck and have a SASSY day! β™₯️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?