🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why is it I lose all my hard earned boosters whenever I update the game.?

Patti_Potvine
Patti_Potvine Posts: 9 Level 2
Why is it I lose my boosters whenever I update the game?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello! @Patti_Potvine 👋

After I updated the latest version (1.27.0), I have no problem with my boosters are still saved/counted on this game. ✋

You have lost all of the booster after you update the latest version on this game?! Oh No! 😢

How about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

And how about you can also click on "Contact Us" here as their team will answer you about this problem. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

xHMSjBXvNxsahO-id3mh4eFvUpsrVjdzXCI-bbrApoPdtsLn8MNwysokEWESM9BB7IHQRoPwlJmSY57vWj4kqkOxEK6ChKfSVD2SN_sYTgmFNtTj_lA6FGzxgUv2HvzzPqojVkJF

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", then you choose the platform is phone, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Missing items".

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking this problem?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

By the way, their team cannot help you to add your saved boosters on this game on Diamond Diaries Community (King Community) but I am not sure they will add your boosters on Contact Us (Player Support) if you have trouble after you update the latest version

** If you have any questions on this game, please let me know and I will waiting for your response! 😊 **

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

• mattijamaija
    mattijamaija Posts: 5 Level 2
    Tex I love to gamle 👍🙂
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Patti_Potvine :)

Welcome to our Sassy Community :waving:

As our Game Expert @Lim says, boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

Have a Brilliant Friday! :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?