🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

sending hammers

Options
ljs17
ljs17 Posts: 3 Newbie

Can I ask how it is that when matched to complete games with others, 1 of the 3 of us doesn't send the others hammers? Why am I sending them hammers and they not me? Doesn't seem fair and can I choose not to send them hammers? Supposed to be a team but not team like spirit really. This has happened a few times

Comments

• a9821
    a9821 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I agree- I haven’t received 1 hammer and I’ve been sending them every time. What gives?

• ljs17
    ljs17 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Umm, not fair. I enjoy the team games but to not get a reward back from another team mate? Yes, what gives.

Is it a glitch or are people actually really choosing to close the option box down rather than sending hammers?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @ljs17 and @a9821 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh~! Don't worry! I think mostly of players are inactive and this new event will select players to join your team randomly.

I hope you can earned hammers (who is a artisan) by players on next time! 😉

By the way, their team is still testing this new event and will select some players (limited players) have this new event on this game! 😉

** If you have bugged on this new event on this/next time, can you please take a screenshot for this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

After you take this screenshot, let me see to check this problem. 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone!

@ljs17 and @a9821
    Here you have our How to play "Jewelers Club" article. 

Also, if you guys want to leave your feedback here the Studio would love it! We want to know what you think so we can make the game even better for you :3

Have a Shiny start of the week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?