🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I am not able to open my gift boxes?

Miastoy
Miastoy Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi my name is Maria, Error message try again later message pups up I am playing in kingdom not in facebook. Please help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Miastoy 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you cannot open gift box from Collect the Diamonds of Bernadetta's Mission? 🤔

If yes, I see so many players have this problem (Can't collect gold bars from Bernadetta's Mission of Collect the Diamonds) too on this game! (But other players have no problem) ✋

But don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that you can collect gold bars. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered, diamond counter has still counted and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked to get gold bars, can you tell me what's device are you playing from take a screenshot of this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

If you have taken your screenshot of this problem, we can help you faster and better. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?