🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

New challenge is stupid

Options
GrandmaJ
GrandmaJ Posts: 4 Newbie

I seriously have to wait 20 hours for someone else to play before I can play again is stupid. I want to know how to cancel it so I can continue to play. There is no opt out available. Please change this

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @GrandmaJ !

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with one of our new challenges in the game! Which game are you playing exactly?

• GrandmaJ
    Options

Diamond diaries. It does not give you an option not to do it. Now I have to wait a day to play again. No

• GrandmaJ
    Options

Why is this that I have to wait for someone else to play?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @GrandmaJ 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you are playing this game with Jewellery Trial Event/Challenge? 🤔

You can click here to read this event/challenge guides that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

By the way, their team is still testing this new event/challenge while will select some players only had this event/challenge on this game! I still haven't seen this new event/challenge yet! 🤔

But don't be sad! I hope you can win on next time! Never give up and keep trying! 😉

** If you have bugged for this new event/challenge on this game, can you tell me what's device are you playing from take a screenshot of this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

If you have taken your screenshot of this problem, we can help you faster and better. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

** And Please make sure to click on "Support" first then you ask a question, finally you ask any question of this game that we will be happy to help you on this game community next time. Because we are less cautious to see your problem on any contests, discussions and Player Corner. **

Have a sassy and safety day! ❤️

• GrandmaJ
    Options

Here is a picture from my phone. I am not doing this challenge as I got it before and closed app and reinstall to start from beginning. I want out of this how do I do it. As you can see I have 13 hours left to complete my part then have to wait 20 hours for the other person to complete his. How do I get this off so I can play when I want to play.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @GrandmaJ 👋

Thank yo for your feedback! 😊 So how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered, diamond counter has still counted and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, please let us know and can you tell us what device have you this problem? We will waiting for your response to answer! 😉 **

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?