🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

🌟 Weekend Surprise!! 30 New Levels to play!!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Support

Hello Diamond Hunters!!

The Design team have got an amazing surprise for you all: two episodes to play!!!

Here's what the team have to say about this and about episodes 75 and 76:

Hey everyone!

We have a special release today, there are two new episodes to play; you will be able to play through another 30 awesome levels.

There are plenty of great levels here. Our favorite levels are 1258, 1265, 1275. You can also find challenging levels such as 1261, 1272, 1279 your skills will be tested.

We hope you enjoy these new episodes of Diamond Diaries Saga!

If we can help you in anything else, please let us know.

Diamond Diaries Design team.

Update your apps and let the fun begin!!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Lola_Pop 👋

Wow! I see 2 new episodes that means there are 30 new levels on this game! 😮

I have playing these 2 new episodes's levels are NO problem of incorrect goals while I think it's still nice but tricky to skill! 😊

By the way, I have picked some new destinations are San Juan, S. Petersburg, Florence and Antalya completed then I see it's very nice. 👍 I will keep forward to pick another new destinations! 😊

Well done for your creating new levels! Diamond Diaries's Studio Team! 👍

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Judy1031
    Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

I play on a desktop and I have been at level 1250 for the last two weeks. When will the desktop players get the new levels?

Judy

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! You have reached level 1250 on this game on PC! @Judy1031 😮

Congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍 

Stay tuned for new levels on PC today or soon! Keep your eye out! 😉 

• fishymamma
    fishymamma Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I see repeated posts about people waiting for new levels and the answer is always the same; new levels are about to be released, new levels will be released soon, new levels are available today, new levels are released on Thursdays. It never happens. I've been on level 1295 for weeks. There aren't actually any new levels, are there?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello! @fishymamma 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I have asked Community Team for getting new levels on PC already. Keep patient and keep your eyes out! 😊

And Yes! New levels always released every Thursday (Mobile Device) but I am not sure new levels always released on PC (Because I don't have playing this game on PC)

But you can continue to play another new levels on phone! (Level 1355 is last or max level currently) 

If you have playing this game on phone, don't worry, you connect with Facebook/King.com then you can continue to play new levels on phone but the boosters cannot be transferred. (Without losing your progress) 😉

🎊 Congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Horray! 🎊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?