🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Tips for Level 1255

Judy1031
Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2

Does anyone have any tips for level 1255 and getting the last Diamond?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Judy1031 👋

Okay! Don't worry! Let me check level 1255 first then I will help you how to pass this level soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Judy1031 👋

This level is nothing so hard but crazy! So let me help you how to pass level 1255 without using boosters and extra moves! 😉

Firstly, you can look my tips for can destroy first blocker only as another diamond unlocked and it can moves to the line while you can destroy the blockers easily. And you can destroy left of purple blockers then you can collect the key on bottom here on Picture 1. 😉

When you destroy first blocker, you can destroy the flower and purple blockers while you can continue to collect the key on Picture 2.

While you can destroy one time of middle blockers and first charm box with using vertical or cross ray charm but you don't destroy upper one charm as the flower will be appearing again on Picture 3.

You can collect the key then another diamond will be unlocked while it cannot be blocked for the flowers on Picture 4.

Then you can continue to destroy upper blockers and charm boxes with using special ray charm right now on Picture 5 and 6. 😊

So I have tried 2nd time to complete this level without using boosters and extra moves today!

I hope you can pass this level and have a SASSY day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?