🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Please help. Recently my game keeps going off automatically.

Options
udemeobong
udemeobong Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello house, please help. Recently my game keeps going off in d middle of a game. I'm in level 1300, each time I'm close to winning, the game will go off automatically and I'll have to restart d game again. I've cleared cache and checked for update but still persist. Please help, could it be a network issue?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @udemeobong 👋

I have this problem too but sometimes! ✋ I think it's not Internet/Network Issue. It's Crashing/Freezing Issue.

Don't worry about this problem! You can tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered, diamond counter has still counted and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. ** 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• scherly
    scherly Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hello!

i have the same problem on this level 1300.

please help!

thanks

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @udemeobong and @scherly 😊

Thank you for your answering! I have tried to play this level again then I have no problem of crashing/freezing bugs to play this level many times today! 😊

** So you make sure don't link so many special ray charms that I think this game will crashing and kicking off. You should link 1~3 special ray charms have no problem to play this level as well that I hope this helps and nothing this happens. 👍 **

** If you have followed to link 1~3 special ray charms but it's still crashed, you should follow these steps of crashing/freezing bugs on my previous reply or my quote but you don't follow uninstall and reinstall steps cause you lost all of your boosters that I hope this helps and nothing this happens. 😊 **

** If you still stuck on this level, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I will see to help you. 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• udemeobong
    udemeobong Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Lim for your efforts. I simply cleared cache/data and it stopped. Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2020
    Options

You are welcome! @udemeobong 😊

If you have still crashed/freezes on this game, you can should follow these steps of crashing/freezing bugs on my previous reply or my quote. So I hope this helps and nothing these happen then you will remember to follow these steps of this problem. 😊

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• scherly
    scherly Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

@Lim i have passed the level! Thanks!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome! @scherly 😊

Oh! 10 new levels left! Almost there! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?