nikaevamia Posts: 12 Level 2

Please help i cant go on next level

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello! @nikaevamia πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

πŸŽ‰ Congratulations! πŸŽ‰ You have completed max level on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! πŸ‘

And Yes! You cannot reach the next new level/destination becauseΒ level 1310 isΒ currently last level or max levelΒ on this game right now!

Oh! New levels will be start released on today (Thursday). Almost there and keep your eyes out! 😊

And remember new levels always released every Thursday. πŸ˜‰

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer βœ“

Hello again! @nikaevamia and @LoLo513 πŸ‘‹

Finally I see new levels (From level 1311 to 1325) are released on this game now!

You can continue playing new levels that I hope you love playing these new levels. πŸ˜„

** Please make sure to update your latest version of this game first, then you can see the latest new levels on this game right now. πŸ˜‰ **

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! ❀️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer βœ“

Hello! @nikaevamia πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

πŸŽ‰ Congratulations! πŸŽ‰ You have completed max level on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! πŸ‘

And Yes! You cannot reach the next new level/destination becauseΒ level 1310 isΒ currently last level or max levelΒ on this game right now!

Oh! New levels will be start released on today (Thursday). Almost there and keep your eyes out! 😊

And remember new levels always released every Thursday. πŸ˜‰

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer βœ“

Hello again! @nikaevamia and @LoLo513 πŸ‘‹

Finally I see new levels (From level 1311 to 1325) are released on this game now!

You can continue playing new levels that I hope you love playing these new levels. πŸ˜„

** Please make sure to update your latest version of this game first, then you can see the latest new levels on this game right now. πŸ˜‰ **

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! ❀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?