๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Racer

Options
RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

I am back after a short hiatus and I've noticed many changes in the community. One of the changes I see is that there are no competitions in the Diamond Diaries community. Why is that and why is Diamond Racer absent?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello! @RegalRenz ๐Ÿ‘‹

Finally you are back on King Community! ๐Ÿ˜Š

We are very sorry! Unfortunately Community Team will not be creating Diamond Diaries Contests longer on Diamond Diaries Community cause their team is still working so hard while also helping players to ask any problems with any of King's Games so much. ๐Ÿ˜”

By the way, their team is less active on King Community due to working their business or so very hard at their work. (Except their team will create another active contests on some of King's Games Community as there are many players still love playing these famous King's Games such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and more active King Games. They will also create General Contest too for all of King's Games on Community Contests.)

So if you want to win gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga, you can clickย hereย toย find out exciting general contestsย (chance to win gold bars on any one of King's Game).

You can also click here to read this notice to all of the Diamond Diaries Players by myself (start on 28th March 2020). So I hope you can understand to read it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Otherwise, their team will still giving another great news to us such as new features, feedback and another great news right here on Diamond Diaries Community. So we will keep our eyes out to see what's happening great news on this game community! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a SASSY day! โค๏ธ

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! @RegalRenz ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?