🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Missing 50 gold bars

dragonville
dragonville Posts: 30 Level 2

What do you do when you contact king because you never played this game before the 50 gold bars we’re missing and I don’t know what to do my niece got the game and had 50 gold bars I even tried to use a different account same thing

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @dragonville 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I think some players have asked same your problem (Can't Reward Gold Bars from Bernadetta's Mission of Collect Diamonds) too! ✋

Don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• dragonville

You don’t understand you know when you first get the game and it tells the story and it has 50 gold bars that’s what I’m talking about the gold bars are missing my niece got them but I didn’t get them I even tried a different account didn’t work same thing I already tried those steps of uninstalling and reinstalled and reset phone didn’t work contacting king since beginning of March no help

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020

Thanks for your answering! @dragonville 😊

Can you tell me what's device are you playing and take a screenshot of this problem? 

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

Click on "How to take a screenshot" 👈

Also can you send your "Game ID" as their team will check to fix this problem?

Click on "How to find your Game ID" 👈

** If you have taken your screenshot of this problem and sent your game ID on this game, we can help you faster and better. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• dragonville

Hey I play on iOS this is what I’m talking about it says 0 gold bars when there should be 50 gold bars I know this my I’d is this 11587790680

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020

Thanks for your answering! @dragonville 😊

How about you can play a few of levels (I think it's started on Level 5.) that it will gives you beginner 50 gold bars on this game that I hope this helps. (I started to receive them on level 5.) 😊

Also you can receive Bernadetta's Mission (Collect the Diamonds) (started on level 2 or 3). 😊

** You can receive beginnier 50 gold bars once only when you connected with Facebook or King.Com/reached to Level 5. **

** If you haven't still received beginner 50 gold bars on this game, can you take a screenshot when you have completed level 5, please let me know that we can see to help you again. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• dragonville

I was giving you a screenshot of the beginning no gold bars you get them right away I know this my niece created and got the game and it had the 50 gold bars upfront this is where I’m currently at the gold bars I have are from a chest from winning levels

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020

Thank you for your answering again! @dragonville 😊

You can better ask on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", then you choose the platform is phone, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Missing items". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them on "I can't find..." comment and click on "submit".

And you answer Community Team to send your Game ID and device on "I can't find" then they will help you better and faster.

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

By the way, their team cannot help you to add missing items on Diamond Diaries Support Community (they can help you and players to fix the feature's and level's and other bugs only on this game community) but they will how can answer/help you your problem and add your return items back on Player Support (Contract Us). 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

You can receive beginnier 50 gold bars ONCE only when you connected with Facebook or King.Com to save your progress/reached to Level 5.

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• dragonville

I contacted them again but don’t hold much hope they keep sending me emails go to community page every time I contact them

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020

Okay! @dragonville 😊

You should wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) will answer you while you can receive your email on Player's Support. But please don't answer your problem many times (just once only) on Player's Support as well. Please be patient. Thank you! 😊

• dragonville

This is what I have gotten since the beginning of March they won’t help or care about there players if they did they would help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?