πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Missing 50 gold bars

Answers

• dragonville
    dragonville Posts: 30 Level 2

Hey the screenshot I sent you earlier was from today I have been getting them since the beginning of March

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,809 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello again and thanks for your answering! @dragonville πŸ‘‹

This support message (Same your screenshot) notices you can see any helps for problems with this game if you have these problems while you have asked their team on Player Support completed and you should wait for Community Team answer you (it has taken longer to answer). (By the way, many players have received this same message too.) So please keep patient and waiting for how Community Team answer you for this problem. 😊

Except this one, this game's features will help you to add your gold bars and boosters on this game and you can also see to click on "Join King Games's contests" on my below signature that you can also chance to win gold bars too on any one of King's Game. 😊

By the way, this game is nothing hard so much. Trust me! πŸ˜‰

** If you have any another questions (stuck on level or problem with this game such Level Bugs, Feature Bugs and Other Bugs) on this game, you make sure to click on "Support" first then you ask a question, finally you tell us what's your problem with this game. Then we will be happy to help you to solve any problems on this game community. ** πŸ˜‰

Have a sassy and safety day! ❀️

• dragonville

The only thing I can do is send in a request for help and I get the same message for 2 months

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @dragonville !

I'm sorry the issue is not solved yet. If I understand you correctly, you downloaded the game and the 50 Gold Bars were missing?

If so, could you please send us your player ID? I'll be glad to have a look at your account. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020

Hello! @Lola_Pop πŸ‘‹

Thank you for your answering! The player have answered me to show the Player's Game ID early on the Player's previous replies or upper quote but I want to ask the player again better as I am not sure the player confirm this Game ID.😊

Hello again! @dragonville πŸ‘‹

Are you sure your game ID is 11587790680 on this game? (When you disconnected your account, your game ID is different. Please check it again when you connected with your account and we will waiting for your response to answer 😊)

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• dragonville

My game id is 11578253005

• Diamond_Lim

Thanks for your answering confirm your game ID! @dragonville 😊

Hello again! @Lola_Pop πŸ‘‹

Finally the player have answered me to confirm Game ID. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @Lim and hello @dragonville !!

That's strange. I've checked that player ID once again, and it's connected to a Bubble Witch Saga account, no Diamond Diaries game connected there...

The only option I see here would be to create a new account- on one hand you'd receive the 50 Gold Bars, and on the other we could restore your progress there, with 2 stars for every level and an average score.

Please let us know if this is ok for you!😊

Cheers!!

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering again! @Lola_Pop πŸ‘‹

Hello again! @dragonville πŸ‘‹

Sorry! Your Game ID is incorrect/no available to connect to your account. Can you please check again to what's your Game ID on this game (Diamond Diaries Saga)? (NOT any King's Games) Thank you and we will waiting for your response to answer again! 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• dragonville

Hey I don’t understand this either I logout and every time it gives me a different Id 11601325455 this is what it just gave me if that didn’t work then I give up

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?