🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Super hard level

Options
udemeobong
udemeobong Posts: 10 Level 2

Please Sassy or Lim help me pass level 1354. I've played this level for 4 days now, 3-5 times daily, yet, I can't pass. It seems impossible. I was d very first on d street contest, but now... I'm just tired playing that particular level. I feel like quiting and uninstalling d game

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,110 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @udemeobong 👋

Don't worry! Let me check level 1354 today and I will come back to help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @udemeobong 👋

Finally I come back to help you how to pass level 1354 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

Firstly, if you have linked these charms on upper left and right to against the purple blockers. Of course! You can link to destroy them as you don't waste your moves so much when you want to destroy them. If you haven't, don't worry! You can link vertical/cross/star ray charm while destroy the flowers then you link it to destroy the honey combs and collect the key on Picture 1. 😊

After first diamond dropped to the line completed, the bottles will appeared from upper left and right. (The helpful birds too) These two diamonds should float up to the line of upper left and right mostly on Picture 2.

Then you want to link star ray charm to collect the bottles and destroy upper left or right of purple blockers better on Picture 3.

Link star ray charms again on Picture 4 and 5.

Because you can link it to destroy many blockers and the helpful birds will help you to destroy the purple blockers but it locates to destroy them randomly on Picture 6.

I complete this level with 5th try and without using boosters and extra moves today. But yes! This level is really very tricky to us! 🤔

So I hope you can pass this tricky level soon and have a SASSY day! 😊

• udemeobong
    udemeobong Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lim, thx for ur thorough explanation and helpful tips but I've played all that. The helpful birds aren't helpful at all on this level. Well, let m giv it a break for sometime. Thx a lot

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome! You can try again to play about 10 - 25 times on this level! I hope you can pass this level! @udemeobong 😊

By the way, max level is still level 1325 on this game right now! It's almost there! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?