🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

** 💎 Diamond Diaries Expert Information 💎 ** (Part 15) - Let's learn linking skills 😎

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited June 2023 in Discussions

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎

Alright! I tell you the tip is called "Let's learn linking skills" 😎

Oh! Do you have your linking skills on this game? 🤔

I think mostly of players don't have linking skills, so that's why the players stuck on any tricky levels. Maybe you haven't boosters and gold bars to be used? Or you haven't lucky? Oh No! 😢

Don't worry! Let me show you my linking skills. 😎

Let's show you the easiest skill one :

Firstly, when you count them while cannot create star ray charm (need 12 charms), you can see same colour charms on upper here. So you must link another colour charms to remove them.

Then you can link 12 charms to create star ray charm but you don't link remaining same colour charms. Finally you can link remaining same colour charms and star ray charm to link where target to destroy them easily.

So is it the easiest one of skill? I am sure you can learn it easily. 😄

Next, let's show you when link to combine two or more than two types of special ray charms, what special ray charm to be needed to target where :

Oh! Some of players still don't know how to link special ray charms to be needed to target where easily when combine the special ray charms.

Don't worry! Let me show you a few of charms are two different ray charms and one normal charm.

So you look at my screenshot better on below here :

When first link is horizontal ray charm and last link is vertical ray charm.

Therefore, vertical ray charm is the LAST line ray charm when you combine to link them that it (vertical ray charm) can locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and horizontal ray charm is still remains on original place to be linked.

When first link is vertical ray charm and last link is horizontal ray charm.

Therefore, horizontal ray charm is the LAST line ray charm when you combine to link them that it (horizontal ray charm) can locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and vertical ray charm is still remains on original place to be linked.

Alright! I show you another example :

When first link is right of vertical ray charm and last link is left of vertical ray charm.

Of course! Left of vertical ray charm is the LAST line ray charm when you combine to link them that it (left of vertical ray charm) can locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and right of vertical ray charm is still remains on original place to be linked.

When first link is left of vertical ray charm and last link is right of vertical ray charm.

That's right! Right of vertical ray charm is the LAST line ray charm when you combine to link them that it (right of vertical ray charm) can locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and left of vertical ray charm is still remains on original place to be linked.

** So when you combine to link more than 2 line ray charms, you can link the LAST line ray charm only can locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them and another line ray charms is still remains on original place to be linked. 😊 **

Alright! You can continue to see next linking skills on my next post on below here! 👇

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2021
    Options

Next one, when first/last link are vertical ray charm and circle blast charm.

Oh! Vertical ray charm (Line ray charm) can only locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and circle blast charm is still remains on original place to be linked. Can you got it?

After that, when first/last link are vertical ray charm and cross ray charm.

Oh! Cross ray charm can only locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and vertical ray charm is still remains on original place to be linked. Can you got it again?

Lastly, when first/last link are cross ray charm and cross ray charm.

Oh! Star ray charm can only locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and cross ray charm is still remains on original place to be linked. Can you got it again?

** So when you combine to link more than 2 different special ray charms, you can link the most powerful ray charm (from Star ray>Cross ray>Line ray>Circle Blast) only can locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and another special ray charms is still remains on original place to be linked. If you combine to link different special ray charms but same for the most powerful ray charms, you can link the LAST most powerful ray charm only (followed by same ray charms on previous post here) can locate to link anywhere which targets to destroy them easily and another special ray charms is still remains on original place to be linked.😊 **

That's all?! Ah! I forgot to show you the last one of combine special ray charms skills. 😮

When you combine to link same colour of special ray charms and colour blast charm.

Therefore, all of the same colour of special ray charms is still remains on original place to be linked while colour blast charm linked to destroy same colour charms. Can you got it again?

If you have got to understand these skills of combine the types of special ray charms, Wow! You become amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

Oh! Yeah! You can continue to see next linking skills on my next post on below here! It's Almost there! 👇

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2023
    Options

Next one, let me show you horizontal or vertical ray charms when you linked! 😉

When you link to make horizontal or vertical ray charms, then it will opposite direction ray charms! Here is a example tip as below 👇

After that, the helpful birds will help you to destroy all of the blockers like honeycombs, flowers and etc mostly. After all of the blockers destroyed, then they will help you to destroy charms targeted against the diamond (s) reach to the necklace line, collect the perfume bottles, dolls and charm boxes. They can also help you destroy charms targeted against the diamond (s) reach to the necklace line, collect the perfume bottles, dolls and charm boxes sometimes earlier while the blockers are still not destroyed yet.

Then let's show you to link special ray charms to hit faster from blockers :

Oh No! The blockers become more layers and protective and the jewel boxes (charms and dolls from ribbon blockers) are too many times got hit. What should you do? 😢

Don't worry! Firstly, what do you link special ray charm to against ribbons of same colour charms. You can look my screenshots better on below here :

Then you should link any special ray charm and another same colour normal charms and jewel box that it locate to target to jewel box's place to get hit 2 times (linked by same colour normal charms and any special ray charm) and another jewel boxes got hit 1 time only by any special ray charm.

Therefore, you can see the jewel boxes got hit faster and easier. Is it cool? 😎

Okay! I show you again! I link star ray charm and another same colour normal charms and jewel box that it locate to target to jewel box's place to get hit 2 times (linked by same colour normal charms and any special ray charm) and another jewel boxes and perfumes got hit 1 time only by any special ray charm.

Therefore, just like these again! 😄

Alright! I show you another example again! I link cross ray charm and another same colour normal charms and ribbon layers of big doll that it locate to target to ribbon layers of big doll's place to get hit 2 times too (linked by same colour normal charms and any special ray charm).

I show you another one example again! I link vertical ray charm and another same colour normal charms against two layers of purple blockers that it locate to target to two layers of purple blocker to get hit 2 times too while two layers of purple blocker destroyed (linked by same colour normal charms and any special ray charm).

** And it's same as ribbons of dolls/charms/keys and blockers, you can follow same this step too. 😊 **

Oh! Wait! I got my tricky step especially one layer ribbon of key. So please look at my tricky step of got collected the key faster and better. 😉

You got hit to one layer of key, firstly, you should link any special ray charm to against same colour charm and key with 1 layer ribbon, then you link any special ray charm and another same colour normal charms and key with 1 layer ribbon that you can link to locate to target to key's place only to get hit 2 times completed (linked by same colour normal charms and any special ray charm). Then they key will unlock it/them completed faster.

** If you link to locate another place and key one layer ribbon, the key got hit 1 time only by same colour charm but another hit 1 time is NOT worked mostly that you try again to link the key but you lose many moves. **

Just like this video tips here! 👇😉

** New Linking Skills! 😮 **

(Added and Updated on 6th June 2023)

When you link special ray charms, then you just tap and hold it (show white circle) need faster than special ray charms are destroying them. 👇

Therefore it cannot be destroyed after destroyed them while you still tap and hold it. 😉

Haha! Let me show another these here 👇😜

1. Level 2783

2. Level 3664

Therefore :

Let me show you another one example :

When you destroy the brooch (8 pearls), then you just tap and hold it (show white circle) need faster than the brooch is destroying them. 👇

Therefore it cannot be destroyed after destroyed them while you still tap and hold it. 😉

Haha! Let me show another these here again 👇😜

1. Level 2783

Therefore :

2. Level 3620

Therefore :

So you can save it to link it to destroy them easily. Is it cool? 😎

Now! Let's go to learn next skill! 😉

When you link the helpful bird, if you don't want to destroy it, then you just block/link it (show white circle) again need faster than the helpful bird. The helpful bird will go to destroy another when you block/link it. 👇

After that, you always mental preparation to learn this weird and amazing linking skills! 😎

After you linking them, you don't need to wait until all of the charms are all ready released. You can continue linking more charms better and faster than all of the charms are all ready released. Start next linking them about 0.1 second is the fastest! (Doesn't like any King's Games need wait until next of them are all ready released) Haha! 😄

Here is first example : I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating cross ray charm about 0.3 second. So cool! 😄

Here is second example : Wow! Again! 😮

Here is third example : Haha! I link these charms faster than the control start worked. 😄

Here is fourth example : Wow! I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating star ray charm about 0.3 second. So cool again! 😄

Just like this video tips here! 👇😉

Lastly, I will shown you my another amazing linking skills again. Here are my following screenshots of my another amazing linking skills :

That's all! So can you got to understand all of these linking skills on this game? 😎

** If you got to understand all, congratulations! You become brilliant skill linker! Well done! 👍 So let's continue to play tricky levels with using these skills. 😉 **

** If you still cannot got understanding at all, don't worry! You can try again to see my linking skills until you got to understand. 😊 **

** If you are still Diamond Trainer or don't know to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can click here to see my another guides and tips of Diamond Diaries Saga that I hope you can learn more about this game! 😊 **

✨ Easy to Learn! Hard to Master! Let's linking shiny charms! Sassy! ✨

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?