🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Please tell me out to load game have tried for days and it will not load . Can you help me?

Options
Liva22
Liva22 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have tried to load Diamond Diaries in Chrome and Edge . Have tried facebook and Gameroom with no luck at all.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @Liva22 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on this game with using Facebook or Facebook Gameroom? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 😉

You can click here (Facebook) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game! 😊

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can u use win10 on HTML platform?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @Liva22 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on this game with using Facebook or Facebook Gameroom? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 😉

You can click here (Facebook) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game! 😊

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?