๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond diaries

Liva22
Liva22 Posts: 6 Level 2

working with Lim to try and load game have done everything asked to do.I am playing on a Windows 10 desktop computer. So frustrated do not know technical things asked of me. Now I am to take screenshot (do not know how) and also send a ID number (also do not know where ) SORRY feeling really dumb. All I know is I get the screen that says play and then next screen has 2 yellow line across screen and in between them says LOADING but goes no further and that is it SORRY again LIM Liva22๐Ÿ˜ช

ยซ1

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,281 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Liva22 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Click on "How to take a screenshot" ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

And can you sendย what's your number ofย "Game ID"ย as their team willย check this problem? (You can see "What your game ID" on below of playing this game's playing screenย on Facebook.) Sorry! I haven't playing this game on PC.

** If you have any questions on Diamond Diaries Saga, Please make sure to click on "Support" first then youย ask a questionย that we will beย happy to helpย youย on this game communityย next time. ๐Ÿ˜Š **

Have a SASSY day! โค๏ธ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello @Liva22 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I have just checked my Windows 10 store and I could not find Diamond Diaries game on the list, and it is not available for me!

I thought of showing you how to look for your ID number if you are playing on Windows 10!!

Did you save the game through Facebook, Liva? You should have Chrome / Edge or even Game Room on your Computer, right?

Can you please log into your Facebook account and open any of those browsers, then open Diamond Diaries Saga game and let me know? I will tell you how to find your ID ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

And also I would like to know a bit more about what is happening after the orange screen goes off (the screen where it says polishing Diamonds, searching cities, etc.,).

• Liva22

Hi PummyRaj Thank you so much for answering my plea. I have Managed to get the Game User ID It is 1869178563168801. I am in Facebook Chrome. After the orange screen goes off, it goes to the screen that says play. I hit play and it takes me to a screen that says LOADING and that is where it stays..forever right now. Hope I have done a good explanation Will check back in a bit THANK YOU SO MUCH .

• Diamond_Lim

Okay! Thanks for your answering! @Liva22 ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will asking Community Team to check this problem! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Liva22

You have been so great with me and I am truly grateful for that. I will check daily to see if anything has been found. Have a ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ evening

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020

You are welcome! @Liva22 ๐Ÿ˜„

By the way, Community Team is still very busy doing on King Community and they will back on Monday. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello again dear @Liva22 Hope you are having a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry! I did not had a chance to check back with you after your reply to my questions! Very sorry for that!

I might be testing your patience, but, I would like to do whatever we can do to check the problem and find a solution, before the team comes back after the weekend. Once we try all the simple things, we can leave the biggies to the In-charge team, what do you say?

OK, here is a link that helps you to check if your browser is up to date or not AND if it needs to be updated! Sometimes, if our computer is not updated or does not have latest operating system, then also we will have issues with performing properly.

Since you are using Chrome -- here is the link to use on Chrome ---> https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.htmlย 

Also, here is one more that tells you if the Browser you are using is all up to date OR not ---> https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Click on that green link and follow the steps it gives you. It is automatic and legit, which was given by one of the old King team. So, no fear or worries of bug & virus. Please go ahead and try it out and tell me what happens.

I will check back after 30 minutes ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• Liva22

Hello again PummyRaj Checked out those links and everything seems to be in order. Will wait to hear from you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

I hope the problem gets sorted out soon.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?