🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Keep getting “there was a connection error. Try again in a bit

13»

Answers

• Popower
    Popower Posts: 51 Level 2

Hi. I had this problem. I solved it by resetting password, then uninstalling app. When I reinstalled, I was asked to accept new terms. I then logged in successfully and had not lost any progress. Hope this helps others!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,296 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Good to hear and thanks for your information to solve this problem! @Popower 😊

If the players have asked smiliar your question on Diamond Diaries Community, I will ask to help the players to solve this issue and (Yes!) I hope this helps! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

• jOjOr
    jOjOr Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Hi there, 
    I am also having connection problems with diamond diaries but also all the other CC games I play. Soda jelly friends they are all not connecting to either wifi or mobile data saga is the only one that is .... Frustrating.... I have tried everything except uninstalling. But I don't want to lose levels by uninstalling. And it's not connecting to my account or showing my profile? Help. Please 
  • Diamond_Lim

Hello! @jOjOr 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

So you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem completed but it's not worked. 😢

Okay! Don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" or "Any King's Game" and choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Login issue". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking your problem with your game" and click on "submit". 

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

By the way, their team don't fix this issues/bugs to players but they will help/answer you and some players about this problem soon. 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Guru
    Guru Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hi, just thought I would let you know that this has happened again. All connectivity lost due to a new T&C pop up not appearing.

This time had to:

Delete apps (losing data and boosters).

Reinstall app causes a T&C pop up to appear.

Accept T&C

Login to account will now work.

King, this is really disappointing to still be an issue.Normally fixes do not get put in place as an issue cannot be recreated but this one is easy... just issue a new set of policies to your test environment...

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2020

Thanks for your answering another tips to players! @Guru 😊

We hope the players will understand to follow these steps that they can login in their profile and save their progress. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?