๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

New experiment in the game- Tell us what you think about it!

Options
2ยป

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Lola_Pop

I have finally received the feature into my game. But it is not 10 minutes and 30 minutes though!!

It is 5 minutes for winning a Hard level and 10 minutes for winning a Super Hard level!

Did the Studio changed the rewards and sent back to a large number of players?

I do remember seeing 30 minutes lives just once. But, I wasn't sure if it was the gift of my "Mystery Chest" or result of winning a Super Hard Level!

Just thought of giving you a heads-up about the new (and changed) feature! โค๏ธ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! @PummyRaj ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just see new levels out on this game and I am not sure this feature has released or not. (I will answer you soon when I have completed max level. ๐Ÿ˜‰) Mystery Quest is still nothing changed for less rewards. (I claim it many times) And Refill one lives need 15 minutes only on this game. (Actually Refill one lives need 30 minutes before changing.) So is it great? ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @PummyRaj ๐Ÿ‘‹

I still haven't seen this feature again yet on this game! Maybe their team is still testing this feature. You are one of lucky players who have this feature. ๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way, I have completed max level and haven't used boosters mostly as I am still Diamond Diaries Expert Player. ๐Ÿ˜„

Have a SASSY day! โค๏ธ

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

I think I have this in my game.Good feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?