🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Under Investigation: My game is crashing

Options
Snow_Rider
Snow_Rider Posts: 1,624 Community Manager

Hello everyone! 🤗

We've noted that there’s a problem with some of our levels causing crashes at the moment. Please try out these few steps, as they might solve the problem for you: 

• Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
  • Updates: Check the app stores to update to the latest version of your game if needed, and the latest software update for your device.
  • Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? We recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

If these steps don't work, please don't reinstall the game until we investigate the issue further.

And please don’t worry, we’re on the case! We’ll do everything we can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game. Thank you for your understanding! 🙏💎

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 16 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Dorthe69 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you and mostly of the players did try following all of these steps but you still cannot playing the levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now. Oh Dear! 🙁

I see some of the players can moving and playing the new levels on this game possible. However, They’re still on the case! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting until this crashing issue has been resolved and fixed fully. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏💎🤗

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! All of Diamond Hunters who on this game. 👋😄

Woohoo! We have very awesome news as finally this crashing issue problem has been resolved and fixed while we are slowly getting back to normal on this game now! 🙌😄

You make sure update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) first then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope this crashing issue problem has been resolved and fixed fully while you can continue enjoy playing the new levels on this game as soon as possible now! 👍😄

If this crashing issue problem hasn't been still resolved and fixed while you cannot still playing the new levels on this game after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let us know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then we will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Answers

• veedee
    veedee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Anyone having trouble purchasing through Paypal when playing in FB games room

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 5
    Options

Hello! @veedee 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Are you still problem for purchase issue as error message or purchase problem on this game?

If you have purchased gold bars but haven't received gold bars, maybe you can click this link to read and follow troubleshooting steps of problem with your purchase on any device that I hope this helps. (This solve discussion by Community Team) 😉

If you still cannot purchase gold bars while showed Internet error, maybe you can try again to use Internet connection (strong WiFi or mobile data) then you click to purchase gold bars again that I hope this helps! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• veedee
    veedee Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 5
    Options

Thanks for trying to help but that is not the problem - I can get through all the security to pay with Paypal but the game won't connect to Facebook to complete the purchase the page just hangs - I have spoken to FB but the problem is not their end, it is the game itself they think

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 5
    Options

Thank you for your answering! @veedee 😊

Don't worry about this problem! 😉 You can click here (Facebook) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/Loading or other problems) that I hope this helps too! 😊

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can help you again. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• pinifer
    pinifer Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Whenever I try to start level 320 (which is level I am on) the app crashes.

Troubleshoots I have already done:

• Uninstall and reinstall the app to clear the data
    • Updated iOS version to the latest (17.4.1)
    • The app is up to date (I was already using the latest version when this started happening)
    • Reset my phone

Information about my device:

• iPhone, iOS version 17.4.1

So far nothing helped so I won't be able to progress on the game. And I will lose the birds challenge :(

Can you please help?

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 6
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited April 6
    Options

Hello there! @BQN537 👋😊

Thank you for your asking this problem here. 🤗

Okay! Let me asking and reporting this problem to Community Team first, then we are waiting for their team will checking and answering for this problem then we hope this problem should be fixed on this game soon/later who have used any Apple devices. 😉

Please be patience waiting and also thanks for your asking this problem and continuing to play this game with us. 🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 6
    Options

Hello there! @pinifer 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming and asking this problem here. 🤗

Okay! We are very sorry for you cannot still playing the levels on this game right now after you did updated the latest version of this game and followed all of these troubleshooting steps with using your Apple device. 😢

So let me asking and reporting this problem to Community Team first, then we are waiting for their team will checking and answering for this problem then we hope this problem should be fixed on this game soon/later who have used any Apple devices. 😉

Please be patience waiting and also thanks for your asking this problem and continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 6
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

The one thing that I am really disappointed ☹️ about is I will lose the challenge.My opponent gets 21 gold bars and I can’t even try to beat my opponent ☹️

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 6
    Options

Oh Dear! We are very sorry to hear about you are disappointed and upset as you lost while your opponent won 21 gold bars on Jeweler's Trial Challenge Feature soon due to this game crashing. 😔

So let me pass your Game ID and this problem to Community Team then waiting for their team checking and fixing this problem then we are not sure if they will giving you 20 gold bars or not as it's your good gesture.

Also thanks for your continuing to ask another question here and play this game with us. 💎🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?