Lainey1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am at level 1415. Will there be new episodes soon

Best Answers

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Lainey1 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

New levels will be start released on this Thursday. 😊

And remember new levels always released on this game every Thursday. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,320 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @Lainey1 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I know how you feel 🙂

I finally have all the special events in my game at this moment and no levels to play! I cannot collect Charms for my "Treasure Box" event, or continue to play on "Jeweler's Trail" OR help my teammates to win the levels!

By the time new levels appear, I will be lost in 2 of these 3 events and missing out on the super dazzling rewards 😕

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Congratulations! @PummyRaj 👏

Oh! Another Amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 😮

You can play last/max new level to collect them and beat the player when you complete last/max level that I hope you can win on these events! 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Lim, Thank you 🤗

Hope you and family are doing great and staying safe 😍

Actually, NO! Once we win the level, the Charms I collect won't be counted towards the "Treasure Box" event (I forgot the actual name of the event);

And it is the same case with "Jeweler's Trail" too -- I cannot replay an old level to win this event! And I already have 3 stars on the last level (#1415) 😅

• Diamond_Lim

Yes! We cannot collect these charms when we complete old replay levels. @PummyRaj 😅

So we can only play last new / max level that it counts. 😉

By the way, I haven't seen these new features yet as they are still tested. 😊

• PummyRaj

Thank you @Lim

But, it is not working for me that way though! I tried 😔

And, yes! After a long time, I received these events back into my game -- all 3 at the same time and no levels to play! If it went to a player who still have levels play, it would have been very useful to them!

Especially, the "Jeweler's Trail" -- we have to collect certain number of Charms OR Diamonds OR break the Dolls OR the Jewelry box, etc, etc., Then, when we collect the needed amount, we immediately receive a reward of Hammer OR one of the 3 starting boosters. I love it when I receive the Hammer(s)... especially the "updated one" 😄 🤩

• PummyRaj

Oh! Forgot @Lim

The reason why the last level is not working for me is:

"The Treasure box" (the last one in my picture) -- I need to collect Purple Charms, are there aren't any!

And the "Jeweler's Trail" -- this time, it is to open the Jewelry Box. I have opened 7 out of 8. And there are no Jewelry boxes in level # 1415 😅

• Diamond_Lim

Oh No! @PummyRaj 😢

So we can't collect anymore after we complete last level on these events. But you have still chance to collect these charms too on Trader's Chest Challenge as 15 new levels released on this Thursday. 😄

And I hope you can win these events on next time! 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @nikaevamia@Kimmee58@Gilbert73, @BevyLee@Amishka@KikeRuiznavarro@noahroth@JeanDee@LizeKNel@20202020@munirahahg@Claudiyoshi@Gracyz, @Lainey1, @PummyRaj, @Deepakajal and @LoLo513 👋

Finally I see new levels (From level 1416 to 1430) are released on this game now!

You can continue playing new levels that I hope you love playing these new levels. 😄

** Please make sure to update the latest version of this game, you can see the latest new levels right now! 😊 **

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! ❤️

• nikaevamia
    nikaevamia Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi friends,

I must say that this new levels are awesome!!!thill now its the most difficult levels and iloven it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?