When will we have new episodes?

Lainey1Lainey1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am at level 1415. Will there be new episodes soon

Best Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 14,999 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2020 Accepted Answer

Hello @Lainey1 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I know how you feel 🙂

I finally have all the special events in my game at this moment and no levels to play! I cannot collect Charms for my "Treasure Box" event, or continue to play on "Jeweler's Trail" OR help my teammates to win the levels!

By the time new levels appear, I will be lost in 2 of these 3 events and missing out on the super dazzling rewards 😕

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 54,135 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hello again! @nikaevamia@Kimmee58@Gilbert73, @BevyLee@Amishka@KikeRuiznavarro@noahroth@JeanDee@LizeKNel@20202020@munirahahg@Claudiyoshi@Gracyz@Lainey1@PummyRaj@Deepakajal, @huggett and @LoLo513 👋

Finally I see new levels (From level 1431 to 1445) are released on this game now!

You can continue playing new levels that I hope you love playing these new levels. 😄

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Accepted Answer
  • Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 54,135 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hello again! @nikaevamia@Kimmee58@Gilbert73, @BevyLee@Amishka@KikeRuiznavarro@noahroth@JeanDee@LizeKNel@20202020@munirahahg@Claudiyoshi@Gracyz@Lainey1@PummyRaj@Deepakajal@huggett@Atef2020 and @LoLo513 👋

Finally I see new levels (From level 1461 to 1475) are released on this game now!

You can continue playing new levels that I hope you love playing these new levels. 😄

** Please make sure to update the latest version of this game first, then you can see the latest new levels on this game right now! 😉 **

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Accepted Answer
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 8,957 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hello Diamond Hunters!

As our Superstar @PummyRaj and our Game Expert @Diamond Lim say, we all hope to have new levels on PC soon, but the Studio has confirmed this is something that won't happen anytime soon.

We'll let you know more as soon as we have more information about this. 😊

Have a shiny day!

Accepted Answer
Prev1345

Answers