🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1416 help

Pattyk999
Pattyk999 Posts: 4 Newbie

I've been playing on my android for several days. I get very close, but cannot beat this level. Could there be a problem with the android version?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator

Hello @Pattyk999 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I too have noticed the same thing with the level, and I am playing on iPad. So, it not just the Android version!

It is the Diamond that we have to string to the "Pearl Strand" -- that's the one being left out, right? It is taking too many perfume bottles to burst to come up!

I too have been playing the same level from Thursday! Also, none of the team in my "Episode Race" have not moved up either! It means, all the players are having the same issue / glitch!

I do not want to spend my Gold Bars to buy extra moves and/or use my boosters, and I am guessing others are also thinking the same!

It is a good idea to take it to the Community Team's notice and ask them if they can tweak the level OR see if there is a glitch! But, we will have to wait till Monday as they all are off for the weekend.

Please keep an eye on this thread. I will get back with any update I have on Monday.

Thank you for raising this! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 💎 💎 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Pattyk999 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Are you still stuck on level 1416 on this game?

If yes, let me check this level first and I will help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon but I know this level is really tricky to us. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello again! @Pattyk999 👋

Yes! You are right! This level is really very tricky one to us! I have used a few of boosters to pass this tricky level. (I have seen some players and my diamond diaries's friends have passed this level with using boosters too) 😢

As our @PummyRaj have answered you, she will report to Diamond Diaries Studio Team checking this level then they will fix and update this level easier on Monday. 😊

And how about you use all of started-up boosters if you have many boosters to play again this level? (If you don't use them, you should wait for their team will fixing and updating this level on Monday.) 😊

Please be patient and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?