πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1443

selflesshaze_722
selflesshaze_722 Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm beyond frustrated with this level. No matter how I've tried i can't seem to pass this level. I've been trying for a record breaking 2 weeks.. ugh, don't judge lol. Any advice?

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,502 Candy Moderator

Hello @selflesshaze_722 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Let me check if I have beaten the level yet or not!

If we are stuck in a tricky level, we are stuck! There is nothing more to it, and nobody can judge us, because of that! I was stuck in certain levels for months in Candy Crush Saga! So, it is completely normal and understandable.

And, these levels are getting more and more strategic and trickier as we go up in the levels. Let me get back to you πŸ™‚

If you have anything to add in the mean time, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,502 Candy Moderator

Hello again @selflesshaze_722

I am few levels behind you, at # 1435. Stuck there from past few hours as I do not want to use any boosters in the game πŸ˜„ Let me see if I reach to your level soon!

In the mean time, I will tag my friend and the Diamond Diaries Expert @Lim to help you out with this level.

Hope you win this level soon and move on to the next adventure.

Have a wonderful day and great rest of the weekend πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž

• selflesshaze_722

That would be great, thank you! I've used my boosters to try to beat it and now I'm leaving the remaining boosters alone to beat the hard ones, but man, this one's the worst! Lol πŸ˜†

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,770 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Congratulations! You did completed tricky level 1443! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! πŸ‘

And Yes! I am true Diamond Diaries Expert Player that I can help everyone to solve any levels (without using boosters and extra moves mostly) and problems with this game. πŸ˜‰

** If you stuck on another level, you can ask a question again on this game support community that we can help you again. 😊 **

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer gerenal contests that you can chance to win free gold bars. 😊

Have a SASSY day! πŸ’•

• selflesshaze_722

I'm confused apparently... I'm still stuck on the level.

• Diamond_Lim

Oh! That's means you still stuck on level 1443?! πŸ€”

Don't worry! Let me check this level first then I will come back to help you how to pass level 1443 without using boosters and extra moves soon! πŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @selflesshaze_722 πŸ‘‹

I am back to help you how to pass level 1443 without using boosters and extra moves today. πŸ˜„

First, you can link all of the purple charms to create star ray charm on Picture 1.

If you have created vertical ray charm first, yes! You can link them to create it on left or right side on Picture 2. (It's up to you!)

Then you link star ray charm to destroy the blockers on Picture 3.

If you cannot link up to 12 charms (create star ray charm), don't worry! You can link them to cross ray charm then you link cross ray charm to destroy the blockers too on Picture 4-5.

When you have so close to create star ray charm, you can link useless charm first then you can link them to create star ray charm again to destroy the blockers again and repeat again on Picture 6-10.

After unlock the diamonds, you can link them to create star ray charm (vertical or cross ray charm can) on left or right sideto destroy the charms to drop to the necklace line completed on Picture 11-12.

Tada! I have completed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with 1st try today as I think this level is nothing so hard. πŸ˜‰

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😊

Have a SASSY day! πŸ’•

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

Great answer @Lim Thank you for showing the step to steps on how to beat level 1443☺️🌸

• selflesshaze_722

HUGE THANK YOU!! Although mine didn't exactly play out the same way it gave me a huge step forward to pass that level. I'm extremely delighted. Virtual hugs!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?