🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

New Levels for PC Players

Options
Judy1031
Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2

Could someone in the Community please find out if the PC version is still be supported. We have been stuck at level 1415 for over four weeks now. We would like to know if King Games is still supporting this platform. Thank you

Judy

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,777 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Judy1031 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am also there with you at the "Boarding Gate" on PC platform. But, I do have an iPad also, because of which, I have access to further levels!

To answer your question, of course, the PC platform is still supported. There are many players who play only on PC, and do not own a "smart" device. So, for all of them, King will not stop to send out his games.

I think it is more easy for them to release the levels to a mobile device than a PC! And that is the reason, I see levels being released on mobile devices in "all" the King games, and not just our Diamond Diaries.

And looking at the pattern, we might have to wait for 1 or 2 more weeks (my assumption only) to receive the new levels to the PC. But, we will have more than 3 episodes at once, where as mobile players will have to wait every week to receive one new episode!

Personally, I think, playing 3 episodes is better than playing 15 levels and waiting for 6 days! What do you think?

Anyway, I have escalated this question to the Diamond Diaries Community In-charge. Once I know confirmed information, I will update you on that.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a Dazzling Day ahead 💎 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello! @Judy1031 👋

You should keep your eyes out until new levels are released on this game with PC. 😉

Maybe this Thursday?! 🤔

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• Judy1031
    Options

Is King Games still supporting the PC platform? I would like to know for sure, if they are not I will delete the game from my Facebook page.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,777 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Judy1031 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am also there with you at the "Boarding Gate" on PC platform. But, I do have an iPad also, because of which, I have access to further levels!

To answer your question, of course, the PC platform is still supported. There are many players who play only on PC, and do not own a "smart" device. So, for all of them, King will not stop to send out his games.

I think it is more easy for them to release the levels to a mobile device than a PC! And that is the reason, I see levels being released on mobile devices in "all" the King games, and not just our Diamond Diaries.

And looking at the pattern, we might have to wait for 1 or 2 more weeks (my assumption only) to receive the new levels to the PC. But, we will have more than 3 episodes at once, where as mobile players will have to wait every week to receive one new episode!

Personally, I think, playing 3 episodes is better than playing 15 levels and waiting for 6 days! What do you think?

Anyway, I have escalated this question to the Diamond Diaries Community In-charge. Once I know confirmed information, I will update you on that.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a Dazzling Day ahead 💎 💎

• Judy1031
    Options

Thank you very much for your answer, it was very helpful and I am looking forward to new levels soon.

Judy

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?