Golden Player- how social are you?

2»

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello dear @Lola_Pop 🤗

Thank you for the heads-up about this thread 🤩

Thank you very much for explaining on how the "Golden Player" & "Social Meter" work in the game.

But, unfortunately, even if we have the "Golden Player" feature, we should have the other 3 features also -- Traders Chest, Jeweler's Trail and Jewelers' Club, right -- to get more benefit out of these features!

What my thought is, if the Studio is sending out the "Golden Player" to some selected players, they should send it along with at least 2 out of those 3 special features! Then only, it can be experienced properly!

The reason I am saying this is -- let's say, I receive this feature! I have many friends on Facebook... but, the players I have in DiD are very less. So, "sending lives" would not be "much of a help"!

If you can pass this on to the Studio, it would be very very helpful to the players who are receiving the Social Meter feature.

Thanks a lot 🙏 ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,532 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Yes! You are right! Send lives to friends at once every day when we start playing this game and release least at 2 features (most at all of 3 different features or 2 same and 1 different features ) every week. @PummyRaj 😊

By the way, yes! We haven't seen this new feature yet as this new feature is still testing (that's means it's still not complete to be fixed) and selecting some players randomly on this game and thanks for your helpful feedback about this new feature! 🤗

We will keep our eyes until features are back! 😊

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Finally I can see new features are back to us on this game! 😄

By the way, I become Golden Player as I have sent lives to my friends and can see new feature is Jeweller's Trial to beat the player on my first time! @Lola_Pop 😍

Thank you for releasing new features on this game! I love these new features while I am still on level 1506 as I have completed 30 new levels right now! Haha! I feel like tried! 😅

I will complete these new levels until I have reached up to complete max level on this game on tomorrow! 😉

Have a SASSY Thursday! 💕

• Diamond_Lim

This new feature is still testing (that's means it's still not complete to be fixed) and selecting some players randomly on this game and thanks for your feedback about this new feature! 🤗

Keep our eyes out until feature is back! 😊

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• fhdsaudi
    fhdsaudi Posts: 2 Newbie

Diamond Diaries Stopped at Level 1550 ? .. What's going on?!!

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @fhdsaudi 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

New levels will start released on 6th August 2020. 

You can click here to read that information (Are you missing new levels on this game?) have written by myself on 9th July 2020 that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

So please be patient until 6th August. 😊

If you feel like bored, you can replay previous levels to challenge 3 stars or play another King's Game if you have playing them. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• nikaevamia
    nikaevamia Posts: 12 Level 2

Hy liam

I dont understand golden players quiet .i become a golden player a long time ago.but for me the game is like it was before.there is no change.what is wrong?

• Diamond_Lim

This feature is still tested and selected some players only who have this feature. 😊

I have this feature too on last month. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?