🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How do I recover my levels on diamond diaries saga?

1stplayer2020
1stplayer2020 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi everyone. I'm a diamond diaries; I played the game on a first device and enjoyed it a lot. So when I changed the device, I installed it on the new one to carry on the saga. But having some issues. In fact on the new device I restarted from level 1 and reached level 169. Today I've decided to create a king account to save my progress unfortunately, it takes me back to level 1 again. How do I recover my levels? I saved the progress on my Facebook account, is it possible to synch that account with the king one? How do I do that? Help!

Best Answer

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @1stplayer2020 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

When you haven't uninstall this game with old device, have you connected with Facebook Account to save your progress on this game already? 🤔

If yes, you can connect with Facebook Account to save your progress (but all of the boosters cannot be transferred or have gone and features will be reset or gone sometimes) with new device that I hope you save your progress to continue playing next level. 😊

How about here are these tips of sync your game progress between Facebook and King Account by Community Team. (I guess your similar question) 🤔

Click here to follow these steps that I hope you can understand it and this helps! (This instruction used by PC only) 😉

By the way, Facebook Account and King.Com Account have different level progress (also shown different Game ID) when you login and haven't tried these steps of sync your game progress between Facebook and King Account.

So I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• 1stplayer2020
    1stplayer2020 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your reply. Yes I saved my progress on my Facebook account. Playing on mobile. I see the point, once again thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome and congratulations! You can continue to play next level on this game! 😄

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! @1stplayer2020 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?