When will we have new episodes?

Options

Answers

• Haotyk
    Haotyk Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello King Team,

I hope i get an an answer and is clear for every one

1. On Windows PC - browser game or via Facebook Gameroom - game is stuck on lvl 1415,

** I win already beat this lvl thinking that may be is just a bug, but still after winning the game remain stuck on lvl 1415

1. On mobile i am on lvl 1549 and keeps on going ...

Could you please advice how to refresh the game on WIndows browser and Gameroom to be same with the one from mobile

Look forward to your answer

HaotyK

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Haotyk 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

When you have playing this game with using on PC, of course! You cannot reached next new level or destination right now! There are 1415 levels on this game (PC Version) while 1550 levels on this game (Phone Version). 

Why new levels are released differently on PC Version and Phone Version? 🤔

You can click here to read their insightful answer by Community Team, this discussion is called "The levels seem different on desktop vs. mobile. Why?". 😉

I hope you can read and understand it! 😊

Also congratulations to you! Because you have reached up max level (Level 1415) on this game with using PC. You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

You can continue to play another new levels on this game with using phone. It's almost there to Level 1550! 😄

New levels will be released every Thursday! 😉

I hope you have a SASSY day! ❤️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @gerberbs and @Haotyk Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Also, calling in @Judy1031 to check this information.

I am very sorry to say that the levels are being even more delayed to be released on the PC!

Unfortunately, the Community In-charge team also do not have any information about it as the Diamond Diaries Studio is focusing more on releasing the new levels on mobile devices. So, we will have to wait for longer 😔

Sorry @Judy1031 By looking at the past releases, I thought we will see new levels on PC this week, but it does not looks like it is going to happen 😮 😕

Other than this, I too do not have any more information! As I have mentioned before, I too love to play on my PC as it is more comfortable and I have more lives in my hand than my mobile device!

Very sorry for not bringing any good news 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thanks for your information about this news! @PummyRaj 🙏

So we hope new levels are back on PC soon! 😊

• Haotyk
    Haotyk Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Diamond Lim , @PummyRaj

Thank you for your warm welcome and now with your shared info all is much clear .. "as diamond's"

I was just worried that the browser game was blocked.

Also thank you for the congratulation ! I hope to see more and more Diamond Diaries Hunter in the future

and I know there are a lot more hunters out there than me.

In big words : The game is AWESOME and with many many challenging levels to have fun!

Keep up the good work @KingTeam

↘️ ⬇️ ↙️

💎HaotyK💎

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Diamond Hunters!

As our Superstar @PummyRaj and our Game Expert @Diamond Lim say, we all hope to have new levels on PC soon, but the Studio has confirmed this is something that won't happen anytime soon.

We'll let you know more as soon as we have more information about this. 😊

Have a shiny day!

• Judy1031
    Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

This is very disappointing news. I have a feeling that King Games will eventually stop supporting the PC platform all together. I really enjoyed playing this game and until I can afford a android tablet I guess I will not be playing anymore. I hate that I will not be able to keep all the bonuses I had built up on my PC.

• papbster
    papbster Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @nikaevamia@Kimmee58@Gilbert73, @BevyLee@Amishka@KikeRuiznavarro@noahroth@JeanDee@LizeKNel@20202020@munirahahg@Claudiyoshi@Gracyz@PummyRaj@Deepakajal@huggett@Atef2020, @Haotyk, @annyman725 and @LoLo513 (who have playing this game with mobile) 👋

Why are new levels still not released on this game from today? 🤔

You can click here to read that information have written by myself just now (9th July 2020).

I hope you can understand to read that information and please be patient until new levels are released on 6th August. Thank you! 😊

Have a sassy and safety day! Everyone! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?