Help me win this game😢😢😢

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓

Hello! @CAKYLADY63 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you are asking "Jeweller's Club" on this game? 🤔

When you start playing this game while see this event is released, then this event's system will choose another 2 players randomly on your team but unfortunately this event cannot kicked out inactive/any players. But it gives you 2 weeks every event (maybe) 🤔. I hope you can understand to read it and complete this event. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer gerenal contests that you can chance to win free gold bars. 😊 **

Have a SASSY Friday! 💕

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓

Hello! @CAKYLADY63 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you are asking "Jeweller's Club" on this game? 🤔

When you start playing this game while see this event is released, then this event's system will choose another 2 players randomly on your team but unfortunately this event cannot kicked out inactive/any players. But it gives you 2 weeks every event (maybe) 🤔. I hope you can understand to read it and complete this event. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer gerenal contests that you can chance to win free gold bars. 😊 **

Have a SASSY Friday! 💕

1111111111111 Posts: 77 Level 2

Hi I am new how can l start please.😳

• Diamond_Lim

💎 Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! 💎

Oh! If you don't know how to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can see these guides about this game on my below signature. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?