🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1490

Mary_Ozimek
Mary_Ozimek Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 1490, the game keeps closing when trying to play. I have tried, force stop, rebooting my device, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game, which when doing so all my boosters disappeared. Not to mention the lives lost while trying to play. This is very frustrating. Can someone please help?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Mary_Ozimek 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Very sorry for your problem! 😔

How you must check "Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!" by Lola Pop. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

Don't worry! These features still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars on this game. 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• Mary_Ozimek
    Mary_Ozimek Posts: 3 Newbie

I realize that by uninstalling and reinstalling the game my boosters would be lost. My real issue is with the level, every time I try to play, it crashes and the game shuts down. I have tried all the trouble shooting ides and nothing has helped. Very frustrating. I can't continue playing until this can be resolved.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋

Have you check this information (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) already? 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there Mary and good day to you.

If you're playing with mobile, please read this article about game crashing or freezing for mobile or this if you're playing with computer. Hope you are able to find some answers. Otherwise, please contact King.

Thank you for highlighting your issue. 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?