1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Are you missing new levels on Diamond Diaries Saga? 😒

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,996 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! πŸ‘‹

I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player! 😊

Today I wanna to tell you "Why new levels are still not released on this game right now?" 😒

Diamond Diaries Studio Team has making new levels so hardly while actually new levels always released every Thursday (with mobile devices) and really not sure when new levels are released with PC as so many players have asked this question and I haven't playing with PC. Then their team has enjoying their happy holidays from work right now.

So that's why their team will released 75 new levels (15 new levels on last Thursday and another 60 new levels on today and another 3 weeks later) on last Thursday (2nd July 2020) and there are 1550 levels currently on this game (with mobile devices). Did you understand? πŸ€”

When new levels are released on this game? πŸ€”

Their team will start released new levels on 6th August 2020.

So we always keep patient and don't be sad until new levels are released on 6th August 2020. 😊

** If you are getting so bored while waiting for new levels on this game, you can replay your previous levels to challenge to earn 3 stars if you want or continue to play levels on other King's Games if you have playing other King's Games. 😊 **

I hope you can understand to read this information and have a sassy and safety day! Diamond Diaries's Players! πŸ’•

πŸ’Žβœ¨ Shining like a diamond! βœ¨πŸ’Ž

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?