1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

When will we have new episodes?

Options
123457ยป

Answers

• Farfelu
    Farfelu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When will there be new levels for Android smartphones. I've been waiting 3 months and nothing

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Farfelu ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

What's current level are you on this game? ๐Ÿค”

How about you update the latest versionย of this game at Google Play Store first, then youย can see the latest new levelsย on this game right now! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

** Please make sure update the latest version of this game, new levels always released automatically on this game. **

There are 1550 levels on this game with mobile devices. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a SASSY day! ๐Ÿ’•

• Farfelu
    Farfelu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I do have the lastest update from Google play and the last level IS 1385.. June 23rd, 2020 is the last update...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your answering! @Farfelu ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes! The latest update is on 23rd June 2020. How about you switch on strong Internet Connection or restart your device to open this game (wait at least 30 seconds)? ๐Ÿค”

It's not worked, how about you log out and login on this game (but it causes lost your boosters sometimes and events will be gone and reset sometimes).

It's still not worked, I think you can only uninstall and reinstall this game (it causes lost your boosters and events will be gone and reset) then you save your progress while I hope you can see new levels are here! ๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way, these notes of can playing any King's Game which can download with mobile devices by Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager :

All our games require that your Android version is at least 4.4.4 or higher. Even though for best game experience I'd recommend to have Android 5 or later version installed.

For iOS you will need at least iOS 8 or later version to be able to play any King game.

Have a SASSY day! ๐Ÿ’•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?