Stuck at a certain level please help thanks

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @pretz 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

What's your current level are stuck on this game? 🤔

Have you completed max level (Level 1550) on this game? 🤔

If yes, 🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

New levels will start released on 6th August 2020. 

You can click here to read that information (Are you missing new levels on this game?) have written by myself on 9th July 2020 that I hope you can understand to read it if you haven't read it yet. 😊

So please be patient until 6th August. 😊

If you feel like bored, you can replay previous levels to challenge 3 stars or play another King's Game if you have playing them. 😊

If no, can you ask me what's level are you still stuck on that I can help you to solve any levels without using boosters and extra moves mostly. 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• maggiet19
    maggiet19 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been working at level 1535 for two days and hours per day. I can get through it and am totally frustrated. Either I am an idiot or this thing is impossible. It mak s me want to quit playing diamond diaries

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me check level 1535 first then I will help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Finally I am back to help you how to pass level 1535 without using boosters and extra moves today! 😄

Firstly, you can destroy on right side of honeycombs only then the spin control will switch to right while the diamond will drop down on right side on Picture 1.

After the diamond drops down, you can destroy right side of honeycombs again on Picture 2.

Then you can link special ray charm to destroy the purple blocker while the helpful birds will help you to destroy the blockers or ribbon of keys on Picture 3.

After that, you can create star ray charm and link 1 bottle only. After the bottle popped, you can link star ray charm to destroy charms then the diamond will float up quickly on Picture 4.

Be careful! The controls are blocked to the charms (diamond too), so if the controls haven't blocked, you don't link special ray charm. If the controls have blocked, you can link special ray charm then the control will not be blocked while the diamond will move up to the necklace on Picture 5.

Tada! I have completed this level without using boosters and extra moves while more than 10 tries today but yes, this level is really super tricky! 😄

So I hope you can pass this tricky level soon and have a SASSY day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?