🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Jeweler Trial - How to make diamonds *confused*

Tyger2407
Tyger2407 Posts: 2 Newbie

My task in the jeweler trail is to “Make 8 diamonds reach the necklace”.

My question is how to do this?

I have completed a number of levels now since having this challenge passed to me but I have only got 2 diamonds in the count. I don’t understand how this 2 have been counted nor how to get more to complete the challenge before my time runs out in a matter of hours.

I cannot find instructions anywhere for how to follow the different challenges in the jeweler trial.

Thanks

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hello! @Tyger2407 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can play "Bring the diamond to the necklace" and "Mixed Mode" (some diamond to the necklace too) on next new levels only that it counts. 😊

(Sorry! I have tried it but I cannot delete this same image. 😁)

When you play again previous levels, the goals are NOT be counted. So you can only play next new level that it counts when you complete or fail. 😊

I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• Tyger2407
    Tyger2407 Posts: 2 Newbie

Sorry that doesn't really help.

I do not replay previous levels only new levels.

Why when I have brought multiple diamonds to the necklace are they not all being counted in the jewelers trial?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Tyger2407 👋

Yes! You can play "Bring the diamond to the necklace" and "Mixed Mode" (some diamond to the necklace too) on NEXT NEW LEVELS only that it counts on your goal. (Oh! You see I have answered you same answer already my previous reply. 😁)

Collect the Dolls, Boxes and others are NOT your goal. So your goal is Make Diamond to the Necklace that means you can play "Bring the diamond to the necklace" and "Mixed Mode" (some diamond to the necklace too) on NEXT NEW LEVELS. 😊

So when you start to play next level is "Bring the diamond to the necklace" or "Mixed Mode", your goal will be counted when you complete or fail. 😉

Do you understand them? 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?