Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
Just will not connect so I cannot access my levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, check out this YouTube video which helped me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE
Hey all! Watch this space.. Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda Saga are coming to King Care in the very near future!
I wish i had the answer...i have had this problem on my ipad2 since the November 25th uodate..but only on Candy Crush. Ridiculous that for one thing, there isn't a place on this forum for Candy Crush..that boggles my mind. I have no other problems connecting to any other king games. My android tablet connects to Facebook friends just fine...but not CC ever since the November 25 th update. I repirt this every day to king, facebook and now even to my isp provider.