I would like to start Pepper Panic over from the beginning.

Options

I have completed all levels of Pepper Panic Saga and have gold bars remaining that I can't use.  Is there a way to start over from the beginning of the game so I can replay the whole game and use my gold bars without scrolling backward through all the levels each time I want to go back?  I want to start over - like a new game.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ann, please check your messages; you've got mail!

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Ann, if you create a new account on King.com or if you open or create a new account on Facebook, then you can play the game again from the beginning. You won't have your current Gold Bars though, as they apparently can't be switched from an account to another. At least, this was what I've been told some time ago when I had a similar request.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Ann, if you create a new account on King.com or if you open or create a new account on Facebook, then you can play the game again from the beginning. You won't have your current Gold Bars though, as they apparently can't be switched from an account to another. At least, this was what I've been told some time ago when I had a similar request.

Sorry Ann, just seen that a moderator has answered you when I was posting my answer. Hope they've helped you out!
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,440 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Was there an answer to this question?  I would love to know this too...I do not need to start from scratch, but would like an easier option to go 'backwards' in all the games!Pepper Panic is especially tedious to scroll backwards.

• MooCowG
    MooCowG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Ann, please check your messages; you've got mail!

could you share? I'd love to know how to start over!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?