Still waiting for someone to fix problems with Scrubby Dubby Saga and Alphabetty Games not loading

Options
Kylie_Winton
Kylie_Winton Posts: 6 Level 2

Last night I posted about the problems with two King Games not loading. I have since tried loading the games on several different browsers, on Facebook and the King.com website but each time these games would load to 99% and freeze. Even after several refreshes to attempt a different outcome, still nothing happened. So I am wondering, is there actually someone at King.com reading these messages and fixing these issues considering how many people everyday download your games worldwide, play your games worldwide, and all the people buying in-game purchases to help pay the wages of the very people who are meant to be there to fix issues like this in a quick and timely manner. But its not the case here.  Its been 12 hours since my game problems started, but for other players, it could of been a much longer ordeal. In some of the comments I have read about past issues with games not loading, they are still waiting 3 days for a game to start working properly again. Whatever the reason for the delay, not enough staff, issue is too complicated, whatever, players won't wait for you, they will simply get annoyed and move on to another game. Your loss King.com. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Kylie!

Have you tried to play the games from another computer?

Please also try this method: Open a new incognito tab in your browser and load one of the games directly: https://king.com/play/alphabetty

I have seen cases where a plugin/extension in the browser caused issues so please also try to load the game without any plugins running.

Cheers :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?