How can I get past level680? I feel like quitting.

Options
Kickymeatball
Kickymeatball Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m usually a good player but level 680 seems impossible & Ive been stuck on it. It’s making me want to give up & find another game I enjoy instead of being so frustrated.

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @Kickymeatball

am sorry that level 680 is frustrating ... some levels can be very frustrating

hang in there ... you have completed 679 levels ... congrats on getting to 680

👑 level 680 ... 8 plates in 40 moves 👑  

💡 one approach ... keep hitting quit until a blaster is created that is aimed at plate #1 💡  

🍮 expect to need to create 8 blasters to beat this level 🍮 

💡 you might consider using an artifact that removes exclamator(s) 💡

💡 there is a 6 blaster approach ... 5 blasters for plates #1-5 ... one blaster for plates #6-8(one tile above the lower right corner) 💡

🍮 if you like screenshots ... click on examples below ... scroll down 5 rows to find level 680(the example for level 680 will drop down as more examples are added)🍮  

🍮 many of the screenshots have captions🍮 

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

👑 approximate range ... 14230 will get 2 stars ... 17000 3 stars 👑  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?