🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• toyoly
    toyoly Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I downloaded Alphabetty on a Samsung tablet two weeks ago. Search in the Playstore didn't give a result. A search for Alphabetty on Google resulted in a link to the Playstore where it could be downloaded.

My wife's iPad had an update error and when I put the last backup on to the iPad Alphabetty was available. Sadly for her she had tot start at level 1 because we are not able to log in for the level she has reached.

I also can't log in but when I succeed in a level my picture is on the scorepage bottom with the amount of poins I scored ... 🤔

Btw, for Android there are lots of websites where you can download Alphabetty, these versions also work.. (be sure to download from a trusted website).

👋

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3
    Options

@LouMamou ,I know some players who are members of my group who managed to download it via Google, personally, I tried it not accessing the game.Is it due to the servers?

If a King's Manager can tell you more? Thanks in advance

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?