Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
I'm kinda new with this so I'm not quite sure how to do this but I am looking for some team members. I'm in need of support guys! Come join me @Team Awesome
My user name is @NikitaZone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry but I’m already on a team. I haven’t been playing long either. There’s an event coming up & you have to have a team of 5 so I need to invite 4 friends but I have no idea how to chat with my friends or teammates. Is the chat room strictly for the Bakery bec there’s mostly robochat’s and newbies introducing themselves & never to be heard of again
I'm not quite sure if this is how one would post this. Please correct. Me if I'm wrong.