Dear King Team,
I am writing this message with a deep sense of nostalgia and profound admiration for the worlds you create. Years ago, during my childhood, one of my absolute favorite companions was Papa Pear Saga.
That game held a truly unique place in my heart. The colorful graphics, the charming sound effects of the little pegs, and the sheer joy of watching the veggies celebrate at the bottom of the screen made my days brighter. It was more than just a game; it is a beautiful memory from my childhood that I still carry with me.
I completely understand that gaming landscapes evolve and corporate decisions are necessary. However, as a long-time fan, I would like to express how much the community misses this specific title. It would be incredibly kind, thoughtful, and amazing if the team ever considered bringing back a remastered version, a "Classic" edition, or even developing a new spiritual successor with that same magical gameplay and essence.
Thank you so much for your time, for reading this piece of a players heart, and for continuing to bring joy to millions of people around the world.
Warm regards,
Gustavo Rocha, Gustinha.