my friends roster fails to post

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,381 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: What's past level 920?.

Comments

• adlib
    adlib Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Ladies and gents......... still having my problems here, y’know where my friends roster fails to post. So.... are there other ways to track rankings for the levels in this game?????

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @adlib

I am seeing similar things

1) the map is empty except for my icon(a default icon)

2) the Top Friends list can be empty on many levels

I have an advantage right now ... I play using chrome, gameroom, and on a tablet

gameroom no longer shows anyone in the Top Friends list(I reloaded it and it got worse with gameroom)

King recommends that NO changes be made on our part

some players are listed when using chrome ... but not very many

the advantage is with the tablet ... more names are shown, but not on every level

this appears to be a facebook issue ... so we wait patiently for a fix

• adlib
    adlib Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Appreciate the update abe_coffee. Patience it is then. FYI here we do not utilize Facebook but I do realize how pervasive their platform can be. Stay safe.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

good news here

1) the map is populated

2) Top Friends is populated

3) scores appear to be updated

applause to those who fixed the problem

hope it is working for everyone else

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?