🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Comments

• SativaGummi
    SativaGummi Posts: 60 Level 2

I have now tried Languinis, per TheWebHead's recommendation . . . and I really like it. It is as good or better than the games on this site, which I do not say in a disparaging way, because I really like the games on this site, too. Thanks, again, The Web Head!

• toyoly
    toyoly Posts: 17 Level 2

Languinis as well as most other games that are presented here as alternative games are all not in the Dutch language. For some games that is not an issue but Word games...not the best option.

• SativaGummi
    SativaGummi Posts: 60 Level 2

That's because you folks are. typically. so much better at speaking English than we are at speaking Dutch. Just kidding, but I'm sorry that it can't serve as a good alternative for you, because it does really is for me. I am also an avid Words With Friends player, so, between the two of those games, I, pretty much, have my word game needs handled.

• skipres
    skipres Posts: 1 Newbie

I must not have reached the end yet. I still can play, I just cannot make a purchase. That hasn't been a problem because I haven't needed to make a purchase in quite a while. Today, I thought I would give King some money and get a few items that would be helpful in some of these difficult levels.

I do not understand why King would abandon this game unless there was some sort of copyright issue.

I'll give Languinis a try and maybe move away from some of the other King games that I have been supporting.

• toyoly

The game should have ended a while ago. I am happy that it didn’t. I am still playing with much joy and am now at level 918 (which is a hard one) and hoping to complete it soon. I still believe, from early reactions, that level 920 is the last one. Hopefully I can still install the game later this year on a new iPad, so I can start all over again.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited June 2022

@skipres and @toyoly

many players are still playing with the limitations mentioned above

yes ... 920 is the final level

please let us know if you are successful with a new iPad ... I looked for ABS downloads awhile back but did not find any

if you get stuck on a level I am happy to give suggestions

• toyoly

@abe_coffee

Thank you. I'll figure out level 918, I struggled with other levels too that were very difficult.

I believe that, if you search for Alphabetty in the Apple store, you cannot find it anymore but...when I install a new iPad I replace a copy from a previous backup. When you do that, all apps appear again on the new device, eventhough there are apps that are not downloadable anymore 😎.

Greetings from the Netherlands!

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5

@toyoly

thanks for posting the info about copying a previous backup. That may help some other players.

my app quit working awhile back on my tablet, but I still have notes for most levels.

good luck with level 918.

level 919 started with 39 moves in 2019 and eventually increased to 54 moves in 2020.

level 920 can take a few tries.

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3

There are players who managed to download the game on Play Store but others not like me.It is strange.

In any case, some players continue to play by restarting the game or continue with difficulty their level.

• LouMamou
    LouMamou Posts: 8 Level 2

Wow, I'm so sad that I didn't know this. I would have kept playing! But I thought it was gone so I uninstalled the app.

It's gone from the app store now. . . .I'm really bummed !!! Has anyone found a way to download from anywhere else?

BTW several people suggested Languinis, but I wasn't able to access it. After downloading it required my birthday and also required me to agree to allow the program to use my info for marketing purposes. But I didn't get that far because it wouldn't even take my birthday. Glad others had luck with it, but I absolutely will not allow my personal information to be used (I know, I know, it's probably impossible, but I try!)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?