|Hi Heather, |
Thanks for reaching out! Let's get you back to enjoying your game as quickly as possible. Anna, our virtual assistant, has found a mini guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please reply to this email and we'll be delighted to investigate further.
I’m not receiving any lives from my friendsDue to the volume of messages being sent globally, some messages may on occasion not be arriving. If this happens, then simply ask your friends to resend the messages.
Deactivating game notifications in Facebook also ensures you receive messages correctly. This is because when a message in Facebook is opened, the notification gets marked as 'read' and is not delivered to the game.
To turn notifications off, please follow these steps:
1. On Desktop Facebook, click the down-arrow in the top-right corner and click Settings. Then select 'Notifications' from the menu on the left.
2. Click "On Facebook" to display the next menu.
3. Next to App requests and activity, click Edit
4. Scroll down to the game you're playing and turn notifications to Off.
You may also be having problems keeping the game connected to Facebook, so please also try the following:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of your device’s operating system, Facebook and the game from the App Store.
2. Disconnect your game from Facebook, force close all apps and restart your device, then reconnect to Facebook.
3. Try to use a WiFi connection instead of using your cellular data when opening the game.
Here you can find a useful video that will show you how to perform these steps: http://youtu.be/qrmBWnonwtE
These people need to actually read the emails or stop offering “customer service”. Some of us have actual legit issues
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!