Level 523

ZulbrinaZulbrina Posts: 4
Has anyone been able to pass lvl 523. I can barely do the first 2 boxes that need to be completed to move o to the last 2 boxes. Is there a bug?

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,231 Superstar
    Hi @Zulbrina and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Congratulations on being so high! I am on level 315 right now. This game is not yet available worldwide, therefore I can't find the video for this level to give you some tips. Anyway, I will tag our Community Moderator @QueenB and maybe she will be able to give you some advice. If I find the video somewhere, I will post it here for you. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,990 Community Moderator
    Thanks for tagging me @firebombmarkus 👍

@Zulbrina

I'm glad to see that you've discovered Farm Heroes Champions 😃

The game is still in its early days and has only been released to a very select group of players while the team work on testing the game's features and gameplay, that is why there are no available videos online.

Until the game has been fully launched, it's possible that you may experience a few glitches. Rest assured however, that the team is already working hard on smoothing things out.

Enjoy the adventure 😉 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• lindsay523lindsay523 Posts: 1
    I’m also totally stuck at level 523
  • dongedonge Posts: 2
    I’ve been stuck on this level since July. I play several times a day and very rarely get 1 basket full let alone 2+. I think I’m going to give it another week then I’m going to uninstall the game which is a shame as I love it but after all this time and not being able to progress it’s a little bit frustrating.