The game needs a big changes!

MightyWolf15MightyWolf15 Posts: 301 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 8 in Discussions
Hi Developers,

Farm Heroes Champions was really one of my best games nowadays and I really enjoyed it!

but there's somethings that make the game a little bit bad need to be changed before the game goes globally!

~ User interface ~

The user interface are usually one of things that make the game even more successful but this UI looks like really bad to me and it's ruined the game a lot...

First, bring saga map back, that's people really want for king games especially when you want to play the previous levels and why not...

Second, fix the UI a little bit for some devices because there's so many issues going on with some iPad resolution!

Third, change the UI design and make it better and similar to the old version of the game

Seriously with better UI, better game!

❀

~ Team system ~

This is one of my best features in the game but I really love conversations it is more enjoyable than only request or give a life πŸ˜‚
We want chat on the team so we will have some more fun than ever before!

❀

~ Gameplay ~

The only thing that make the gameplay bad more often, the game will be freeze a lot and it's very slow animations and I don't understand why that happen everytime! Just make an imporvements to the gameplay and the graphics and everything will be fine!

~ Special Events issues ~

This is one of the worst issues of ever seen on king game!
I can't play those events until i clear data the game and sometimes when it ends it will be stuck like that and it never come back!
Hopefully Farm Heroes team are working for that issue and fix it!

~ Lifes bug ~

I don't know if this is getting fixed on the last update or not because I didn't see this issue at all but I see this picture from a friend posted on Twitter at July 4th and I shows that he never going to get lifes anymore and you have no choice which is refill lifes by 600 coins!
this is really really and hopefully it will be fixed!

~~~~~~~~~

There's more things need to be change but I really still love this game a lot and I know you guys will do it!

Let's me know everybody what do you think about this, and I'm going to ask a little hard questions...
 Where's Rancid...?  πŸ˜‚πŸ’ž

Have an awesome day!

β€πŸ†πŸ…πŸˆπŸŒπŸ’§

Be stronger, braver yourself, and be king!

~ MightyWolf ~
πŸ’—