Impossible level 523

dongedonge Posts: 2
I’ve been stuck on this level since July. I play several times a day and very rarely get 1 basket full let alone 2+. I think I’m going to give it another week then I’m going to uninstall the game which is a shame as I love it but after all this time and not being able to progress it’s a little bit frustrating.

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,194 Legend
    Hi @donge,

Welcome to the best Community and thank you for playing Farm Heroes Champions!

Thankfully, The game is not global yet and it's only released for a selectable countries and Farm Heroes team are working so hard to make the game even better and they are trying to fix the issues, bugs, glitchs and gameplay to make the game even smoothly and possibly they will make all levels easier for players before it will comes live!

Anyways the game was discontinued for now and probably when the game is come back, there will be new update... but I will tag @MarkHawk ;and @QueenB ;if they have more information about that!

Thanks for your feedback and have a great day! 💟

Halloween event is coming... ❤🎃

More information about it!
    🍭 Here! 🍭

(Ask anything to our Candy Crush Friends Studio here!)

~ MightyWolf ~

🐺💗