Say hello and introduce yourself :-)

MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
edited May 2 in Discussions

Hi there fellow Farm Champ! :waving:

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself; Hello everyone, I'm Mark. I’m from Denmark and I live in Barcelona. I’m one of the Community Managers here at King together with my fantastic and beautiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMia and CezDiamond. I'm friendly, approachable and I like to be around people with the same kind of energy. I'm technically skilled and I also love making home cooked meals – especially lasagna!  The biggest lasagna I ever made was 3,2kg (that’s over 7 pounds if you’re from USA). My favorite games are currently Candy Friends, Farm Heroes and of course Farm Heroes Champions :chuffed:

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out. They are:
@Alansmart - @Alessandro_S - @Chicken_Slayer - @Elsa - @firebombmarkus - @[email protected] - @JustPlaying - @Lynette - @Pummy_Raj and @Foley1362

If you like to know more about them then have a look here 

You'll recognize them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  3 

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you! waving :star:

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Comments