Say hello and introduce yourself :-)

MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
edited May 2 in Discussions

Hi there fellow Farm Champ! :waving:

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself; Hello everyone, I'm Mark. I’m from Denmark and I live in Barcelona. I’m one of the Community Managers here at King together with my fantastic and beautiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMia and CezDiamond. I'm friendly, approachable and I like to be around people with the same kind of energy. I'm technically skilled and I also love making home cooked meals – especially lasagna!  The biggest lasagna I ever made was 3,2kg (that’s over 7 pounds if you’re from USA). My favorite games are currently Candy Friends, Farm Heroes and of course Farm Heroes Champions :chuffed:

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out. They are:
@Alansmart - @Alessandro_S - @Chicken_Slayer - @Elsa - @firebombmarkus - @[email protected] - @JustPlaying - @Lynette - @Pummy_Raj and @Foley1362

If you like to know more about them then have a look here 

You'll recognize them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  3 

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you! waving :star:

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,154 Superstar
    Hello, everyone, 😊 I am Marko, one of the Superstars 😎 So excited about this game! It's cute with a brilliant approach to teamwork, it's farmalicious! I also love playing Friends Saga, Candy Crush Saga and Blossom Blast Saga. You can meet me all around the Community. Don't hesitate to ask for assistance as we are here to help you enjoy the games and have fun with each other 🤗

I like to read, do yoga and meditate. Sometimes I write poetry and go outside among the trees just to enjoy the present moment and connect to Mother Nature. I also think everything can be solved with a kind conversation and there is no need for negative energy. People around me are annoyed with the fact that they can't annoy me! Languages are my passion as I am pursuing my career as an English teacher. I also speak a little bit of Norwegian, Italian and Spanish.

I didn't know about lasagna @MarkHawk You have some great cooking skills there! I hope it was as delicious as it sounds 😉
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Good karma @firebombmarkus ;🙏🏻 
    Let's see who trickles in to say hello and I might share a piece of virtual lasagna :chuffed:
    Extra points for farmalicious  B) :star:

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,154 Superstar
    Hi @Kerry26 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I hope you are enjoying this lovely game 😉
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Hi @Kerry26 and welcome to the Farm Champ community :waving:

• Kerry26Kerry26 Posts: 0
     =) just saying hi
  • den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Hello my name is Linda and I live in the small market town of Leighton Buzzard South East England.x
  • Eena_Eena_ Posts: 2
    Hi all , pls stay connect n keep sending Beans and lives =)