Can't claim my Star race prize?

JPSJPS Posts: 1
I recently started this game and thoroughly enjoying it to the extend in the most recent Star Race I came first. Yet the promised 4500coins and 3 shovels are nowhere to be seen. I can't click on anything to claim it there is no prompt nothing?!?!? What's the point of offering a reward and not actually paying up so to speak? I've attached 2 screenshots am I missing a magic secret button? Thankyou for any help from someone out there as when emailing support they send me to post on here πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,150 Superstar
    Hi @JPS and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am glad you are enjoying this game. I love it! Can you please tell me what is the green bar above your level number and "on fire!" event on the left side? I don't have them in my game and I am very curious.

I am sorry this happened to you. Thank you so much for making a screenshot. Not sure why this happened. As you may know, this game is still not officially released worldwide. I will tag our Community Moderator @QueenB and hopefully, they will be able to help you and find the best solution for you. Please note that it's weekend and they will be back at the office on Monday so you need to be a little bit patient.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,334 Community Moderator
    Thanks for bringing this up to my attention @firebombmarkus and for reporting this @JPS ;πŸ‘

Because this game is still under testing, there might be some technical issues. If you can get back to me with the User ID, I'll be happy to add the missing items to your game. 

Disconnect the game app from Facebook (if already connected) and then tao on settings. Select the blue Facebook button that says connect.
    Now double tap on the King logo on top of the pop up and you'll see the User ID.

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here