Comments

• Mamis
    Mamis Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Waiting for new levels !!
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    Didn't levels 2501 - 2515 only come out today (Wednesday 22nd May) or yesterday (Tuesday 21st May)?

Mamis said:
    Waiting for new levels !!

• Mamis
    Mamis Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    The new levels came out yesterday Tuesday.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Mamis said:
    The new levels came out yesterday Tuesday.
    I thought so, just wondered how you completed all the new levels already lol. 
  • maanobandela
    maanobandela Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Hello there. Am stuck on level 1600 and it says coming soon. How long does it take to open new levels? 

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Before you do anything, make you you’ve saved your progress by either connecting your game to Facebook or King!

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it? Turn your phone off and on again? Updating the game?

Hello there. Am stuck on level 1600 and it says coming soon. How long does it take to open new levels? 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello @maanobandela, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

I hope you are asking about the game Farm Heroes!!  If so, currently there are 2500+ levels in the game. 
    If you cannot see any levels after #1600, please UPDATE your game.  It will help with receiving all the available episodes :+1:

If it is not Farm Heroes, please let us know if you need any assistance!  TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • maanobandela
    Options
    Hello RAJ. Yes it is farm heroes saga. How do I update because I can't c "UPDATE "?
  • maanobandela
    Options
    Hello CLARK. Yes I have tried switching it off n on again still not opening new levels... if I delete the app and reinstall it won't I start from the start  which is level 1?
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Hello CLARK. Yes I have tried switching it off n on again still not opening new levels... if I delete the app and reinstall it won't I start from the start  which is level 1?
    If you save your game by connecting to Facebook or The website then it re start you from the beginning. 

Have yoh updated the app? Go to the App Store (for Apple products I.e. iPhones, iPads etc) or the google play store (android devices, meaning nothing other then Apple products). 

Hope this helps. 
    Kho

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?