Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

What level are you at today?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hola @MarkHawk,

I am currently at level # 2148.  I use the "Unlimited Lives" as much as possible to climb up.  And I am too with @Chicken_Slayer about not using the boosters.  I use the Color Collector and Tractor Booster only when a level is a very hard one and keeps me stuck for months.  

Now to the second part of your Question --  My latest achieved high score is 749,000 in level # 1171.  I went back to play that level yesterday, to help a player on the Community =)  Even-though, it is not the first place, I am happy that I got that much score without using a companion or a single booster!!

• Hossusan
    Hossusan Posts: 6 Level 2
    GROSIK said:
    Hello Hossusan, I am also new here, it's great that you are with us and you play as well as we do during the game :) I hope you will easily beat the next levels, I wish you that, best regards :)
    Nice to meet you Grosik and thanks :3
    Some of the levels are really easy. This makes me feel like a champion and then I get stuck and after this I get irritated haha

I only play once in a while since I'm studying a lot
  • Shain
    Shain Posts: 32 Level 2
    Completed level 2427
  • elseebeulah
    elseebeulah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi first day here on King site. I’m level 1961. 
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019
    Hello @elseebeulah,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players and also share your Ideas & tips in any King Games' sections :)

So, other than Farm Heroes Saga, what other King Games do you play?  

To reply, press on "Type Your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can get an immediate notification about your response =)

Looking forward to talk to you more!  Stick around and have fun in the Community :+1:
  • elseebeulah
    elseebeulah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @elseebeulah,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players and also share your Ideas & tips in any King Games' sections :)

So, other than Farm Heroes Saga, what other King Games do you play?  

Hello @Pummy_Raj .  I also play Bubble Witch. Here is a photo screenshot of me at level 161, shows me on leaderboard at 2nd place 😀

• PummyRaj
    Hello again @elseebeulah :)

Thanks for replying :+1:  It is great that you play Bubble Witch game also.  Do you play just one or all of them?  

Here is a contest that is going on in "Bubble Witch Saga"... try your luck to win 50 Gold Bars  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/251745/win-50-gold-bars-with-the-bubble-witches#latest

And this is the link for Bubble Witch section  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/
    Check out the posts in "Discussions" sections; Answer Questions in "Support" section

Keep this link handy as all the Contests pertaining to Bubble Witch will be posted here --
    https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/categories/exciting-news-and-special-events-bws

** If you play any other games, you can access them from the "Home" tab located on Top Left corner of this page.  Then all the list of the King Games will be displayed and you will have to choose the game you like.  

All the Best & hope you will enjoy all our company in this friendly Community :+1::+1:
  • GROSIK
    GROSIK Posts: 24 Level 2
    Hossusan is true part of the levels is easy, but part :( with time and I sit a week on one. Although you have a good time learning to play and you are with us, let me be as good as possible and let me know about your progress, best regards)=) 
  • GROSIK
    elseebeulah it's cool that you are with us and you are experiencing emotions that gives the game :) greetings
  • GROSIK

Hello, I'm at level 2440 I am very happy that I managed to go this far, although sometimes it is not easy. I have a question for you or does anyone know how many levels are there? because again I stood in front of the cloud and there is a key and I do not know if it's all at the moment levels or do I have to do something to move on? Who will help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?